Are you struggling to find the right words to share your feelings after the loss of a loved one? These inspirational quotes stand the test of time, providing peace and comfort to families throughout the ages. These quotes are a good way to express a sentiment in cards, in a memory book or on a slideshow and they also work well in a eulogy for your loved one.
Best Inspirational Quotes for a Eulogy
Whether you are writing a eulogy for a parent or family member or a close friend, these quotes are sure to evoke strong emotions from your audience.
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”– Maya Angelou
- “The deep pain that is felt at the death of every friendly soul arises from the feeling that there is in every individual something which is inexpressible, peculiar to him alone, and is, therefore, absolutely and irretrievably lost.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
- “It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.” — Unknown
- “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” – Anonymous
- “The bond between friends cannot be broken by chance; no interval of time or space can destroy it. Not even death itself can part true friends.” — St. John Cassian, Christian monk
Sharing your feelings with others can be challenging, but having the right words for the moment can help ease the pain of a loved one suffering from a loss. The staff at Mountain View Funeral Home and Cemetery is always available to help you make the final preparations that you need for a lasting and memorable farewell to your loved ones. Contact us today at 480-832-2850 or via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org.