Our Response to COVID-19
Like you, we have been watching the news unfold regarding the Coronavirus pandemic that has impacted everyone around the world in ways we never imagined.
Here at Mountain View Funeral Home, we are closely monitoring the situation as well as the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health officials.
For the health and wellbeing of the families we work with every day, we want to share with you how Mountain View Funeral Home will continue to provide peace of mind during these troubling times:
- In an effort to embrace social distancing, all funeral planning and pre-planning can be done by phone, email or video call. Just call us at 480-832-2850 and we can make those arrangements for you.
- On Saturdays for the foreseeable future, we are appointment-only. Please call us at 480-832-2850 to make an appointment.
- We are now offering funeral video conferencing services so that loved ones can attend virtually.
- Until further notice, all gatherings will be capped at 50 loved ones, as guided by the CDC. We recommend people in attendance practice social distancing.
- We continue to practice all necessary hygiene measures to ensure our facilities and high-contact areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
As always, we are here for you during your time of need and are committed to providing you with the best care possible.
If there is anything we can do to support you, please reach out to us.
Do You Have Questions?
We are happy to answer all your questions in great detail.